PDA

View Full Version : Train seat OCD

phil06
09-05-17, 19:08
Today I sat in a train seat but I wasnt sure if it was just cold or wet so now I'm worried it's urine on the seat and I have to throw away my new jeans. My hands felt dirty like I had been to the toilet due to the worry.

I sniffed the jeans but don't smell urine. :blush:

Bigboyuk
09-05-17, 19:37
Hi phil could be just sweat of the person who sat there before you, did the jeans looked/feeled damp what ever it was or wasn't Jeans can be washed at 90C and they wont be damaged for sure, so absolutely no need to throw them away :) HTH Cheers

phil06
09-05-17, 19:45
Hi phil could be just sweat of the person who sat there before you, did the jeans looked/feeled damp what ever it was or wasn't Jeans can be washed at 90C and they wont be damaged for sure, so absolutely no need to throw them away :) HTH Cheers

No they never felt wet or anything but maybe cold. It was hard to tell if they were damp as the sun was hitting the front so the front felt warmer than the back.

Bigboyuk
09-05-17, 20:19
No they never felt wet or anything but maybe cold. It was hard to tell if they were damp as the sun was hitting the front so the front felt warmer than the back.Guess that's what it, a cold patch what the sun hadn't caught :) Don't throw them away though that would be a waste :) Cheers

phil06
09-05-17, 20:22
Guess that's what it, a cold patch what the sun hadn't caught :) Don't throw them away though that would be a waste :) Cheers

My OCD just tells me it's urine and I'd have to throw away even though I can't confirm it was.

Bigboyuk
09-05-17, 20:30
My OCD just tells me it's urine and I'd have to throw away even though I can't confirm it was.Yeah I understand the OCD part, but that's your illness talking, your nose told you No so believe your nose :) Cheers

phil06
09-05-17, 20:35
Yeah I understand the OCD part, but that's your illness talking, your nose told you No so believe your nose :) Cheers

True if it had been urine would I have smelt it on my hands after touching the jeans?

Bigboyuk
09-05-17, 21:47
True if it had been urine would I have smelt it on my hands after touching the jeans? Deffo and on the jeans too!! but you didn't :) your nose was the logical part in this!! Cheers