PDA

View Full Version : Small bump in eyelid

UserName20
10-05-17, 01:12
Hey guys, I'm a 17 year old overall healthy girl. On Friday my eye hurt when I blinked really hard. Later that night my eyelid looked a little swollen.. It doesn't really hurt anymore, it might still be a little swollen too. But when I feel it I feel a small ball on the right side under my eyelid I can feel and I'm hobestly about to go hysterical. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this? If I move the skin I can kind of see the bump but it's under the skin.. I'm so scared it's cancer .

DpickensUSNavy
10-05-17, 02:48
It Could Be a sty.... I have a small bump under the skin of my eyelid also I was worried as well. Then i went to my eye doctor it turned out to be a blocked oil gland.... I'm sure it's nothing sinister.

NervUs
10-05-17, 02:57
Probably a sty. Just give it a few days and it will probably get better.

Phuzella
10-05-17, 05:21
Yes definitely sounds like a stye

HopelessWorrier2011
10-05-17, 12:39
Hi, I have had a hard lump with a little dot of black in it in my bottom eyelid and like you was terrified went to dr and they said stye. Followed up with optician who diagnosed water cleft cyst. It's still there with no symptoms. Have a look at my thread on it. Yours sounds to me like a mild infection. Nite the bullet and get it checked out x