PDA

View Full Version : Another beautiful morning here..

jamiebythesea
10-05-17, 08:42
Big hugs for anyone who needs it :hugs:

Bee84
10-05-17, 11:31
Good timing I do need one right now. I'll bet its beautiful in the sunshine by the sea.

Catherine S
10-05-17, 12:52
I live next to the sea but it's raining cats & dogs here...well it is the Baltic, roll on Summer proper. Thanks for the hug Jamie :)

ISB x

jamiebythesea
10-05-17, 15:29
Good timing I do need one right now. I'll bet its beautiful in the sunshine by the sea. It was this morning Bee ..beautiful sunrise

I live next to the sea but it's raining cats & dogs here...well it is the Baltic, roll on Summer proper. Thanks for the hug Jamieyour welcome ISB

Bigboyuk
11-05-17, 12:10
It was this morning Bee ..beautiful sunrise

your welcome ISB Your profile pic of the cost line is so stunning any chance of a a larger pic of it in a post and thanks for the hug mate great fully received, much needed :) Cheers

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:01
This is a bigger pic of the Harbour/lighthouse

Bigboyuk
11-05-17, 16:15
Wow this is perfect thanks Jamie, you are one lucky dude to live some where like that :) Cheers

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:16
you're welcome mate

Catherine S
11-05-17, 16:21
Beautiful place Jamie :) My eldest son moved to the North Wales coast in his late 20s to get away from the city when he suffered with depression. He said being able to walk along the beach every day helped with his recovery. He's 44 now...I had him at 19...and still lives there, met his wife there too and now has 2 school age children so his life is there. He's a freelance artist and does alot of promo art for Disney so he's kept busy, which also helps with his mental health.

Does living on the coast help you too?

ISB ☺

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:25
Does when I can enjoy it ISB. Some nights after a bad day I drive along the coast and just sit there in the quiet looking out to sea...very relaxing when everyone else is inside watching tele.

Bigboyuk
11-05-17, 16:29
Does when I can enjoy it ISB. Some nights after a bad day I drive along the coast and just sit there in the quiet looking out to sea...very relaxing when everyone else is inside watching tele. I would help me too, being stuck in a city and the rat race that goes with it is no fun atall. I would gladly swap places any day LOL. Ever thought about opening a guest house for NMP members? ;) Cheers

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:30
Ever thought about opening a guest house for NMP members? :wink: Cheers

That could be fun, Faulty Towers lol

Catherine S
11-05-17, 16:33
I'm looking forward to moving back to the UK next year and will also be living on the Welsh coast to be closer to family, especially my mum who's 85 now, although my daughters live in Staffordshire where I lived before Germany. I'll miss Rugen though, it's a beautiful island and we have great sea and Lake views from our apartment. I'll try and post a pic of it if I can...i'm not good with the techie stuff though :D

ISB ☺

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:34
Be nice if you can put a pic up, nice to see these places.
I have family in frankfurt, they miss the UK

Bigboyuk
11-05-17, 16:35
That could be fun, Faulty Towers lol Ha ha like the name too, could be more manic towers nah hasn't got the same ring to it:roflmao: Cheers

jamiebythesea
11-05-17, 16:35
:roflmao:

Catherine S
11-05-17, 16:37
That could be fun, Faulty Towers lol

Dave, I think you should all get a minibus going and drive over here to me, great beaches, cheap accomodation, great cafes and restaurants. Nobody ever comes to visit me here, I have to do all the visiting usually :lac::D

Bigboyuk
11-05-17, 16:45
:roflmao: Havent been to the seaside for yonks now all we have got is the stinking cut as it used to be called before it was filled in lmfao :D Cheers

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Dave, I think you should all get a minibus going and drive over here to me, great beaches, cheap accomodation, great cafes and restaurants. Nobody ever comes to visit me here, I have to do all the visiting usually :lac::D That would bee good :) and would be fun too :) Cheers

Bee84
11-05-17, 19:57
It was this morning Bee ..beautiful sunrise

your welcome ISB

Nice pictures :( wish I were there. Someone told me the sea is good for your thyroid because of the iodine. I'm drawn to Brighton. By the sea is such a nice natural place to be. Very different from central London!