PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Kaz and a returning member

thevoicewithinme
10-05-17, 10:52
Hi,
I'm not sure if anyone on here would remember me, but back in 2007/2008 I was a member here and suffering with Agoraphobia and severe Panic Attacks. Good news is, I recovered from it all.

Bad news, in June 2013, my Dad passed away and I helped my Mum through it all. She then developed very bad health, with a series of conditions, including breast cancer which she overcame. Myself on the otherhand, started to slide back into old ways, the anxiety was there but was coping with it, and then whenever I had to go anywhere, I couldn't unless somebody was with me.

Sadly my Mum passed away on Good Friday just gone and to be honest I thought I would be devasted as we were very close, but, strangely I havent cried hardly at all, but, I am have this awful sense of lonliness (which with having children of my own I shouldnt have) and self hating.

I am able to get out and about still, again, with someone with me unless its very local, but I am terrified that I am going to slip even more into old ways and I don't have anybody now to help me.

So, there you have it briefly....a bit about me.

venusbluejeans
10-05-17, 11:02
Hiya thevoicewithinme and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: