PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how to title this.

Emmy3105
10-05-17, 22:46
Hi everyone hope your all ok??

I'm feeling a little on edge right now.

I'm in bed and I was feeling fine up until 10 minutes ago and now I'm feeling blah

I suddenly went super warm but feel a bit trembly and feel super weird. I can't describe it not sure if it's anxiety or not??? I just feel like something isn't right. I then got a weird head feeling and just don't know where it's come from

I'm really scared .

Jackrabbit
10-05-17, 22:49
Hey, if its your first time feeling like this perhaps make an appointment for the morning? In the meantime, get up and stretch your body and take some b vitamins if you have any, sounds like an energy dip or like your sugar might be low. So I would perhaps fix something small to eat as well. Are you in any pain?

Emmy3105
10-05-17, 22:58
Hi no I'm not in any pain anywhere. I've just grabbed some juice and sitting up
And feeling a little better and a little cooler but I'm shaking now

Should I be worried

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

Really freaking out o can't stop shaking

Jackrabbit
10-05-17, 22:59
Well tremors and shakiness is a very common symptom of anxiety so upfront I would say no. The fact that you're focusing on it will no doubted make it seem much worse than it is. I would eat something solid like or sandwich or maybe some fruit and see how you feel. Also drink a lot of water as that always helps flush your system out. Try and make yourself busy buy reading watching tv or playing a game or something. Generally shaking isn't an issue unless its to the point where its interrupting your everyday activities. Like its so bad you can't type or eat with a fork or write anything and even then it might not be life threatening but rather panic.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58 ----------

I would really try and eat something and get up and maybe walk around a bit. Also pay attention to your breathing and make sure you're not hyperventilating as that causes you to shake. Your breathing could be off and you may not even realize it.

Emmy3105
10-05-17, 23:18
I feel so silly for this post I've just had a huge panic attack

I couldn't get out of it I did some jumping jacks so I guess it's anxiety??? I'm feeling better now I've had two glasses of juice and I'm breathing better and feel cooler. And just shivering a little

Haven't had that feeling for so long it scared me

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Thank you jack for taking the time to reply to me.

I just got really scared and thought I was going to pass out. Guess it was just the panic attacks way of saying I'm coming.

Still feel a little on edge but in comparison to 10 mins before this thread I'm 80% feeling better

Jackrabbit
11-05-17, 01:43
Its ok we've all been there. I feel exactly the same way during my panic attacks. I'm glad you're feeling better