PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a brain tumour?

sarah4856
11-05-17, 11:30
Hi my headache is not going away even after i have taken pain killer? Its a dull ache all over, but I have sharp pains in both temples. I have had it for 5 days and its just not going away. I have health anxiety and I'm really scared its a brain tumour because i have other neurological symptoms such as lightheadedness, flashes of light out the corner of my eyes and fatigue. Do you think its a brain tumour? I also have numbness and tingling on my left hand that won't go away ....

Melonpony
11-05-17, 20:46
Hi my headache is not going away even after i have taken pain killer? Its a dull ache all over, but I have sharp pains in both temples. I have had it for 5 days and its just not going away. I have health anxiety and I'm really scared its a brain tumour because i have other neurological symptoms such as lightheadedness, flashes of light out the corner of my eyes and fatigue. Do you think its a brain tumour? I also have numbness and tingling on my left hand that won't go away ....
I've had your concerns and fears along w the symptoms. After reading on here a lot, I've learned that the symptoms of a brain tumor are different. They manifest as seizures and hallucinations.
My Dr did a test on me - stand w feet together and close your eyes. If you fall, it could be a tumor or something neurological.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ethansmom
11-05-17, 21:02
I get tension headaches --- just like you have described. In fact, I had a headache for three days that appeared as stabbing above my eye and a low grade headache across my forehead. For me, it's weather related. As soon as it started raining, it went away.

helenclaire
12-05-17, 10:07
I just did the test mentioned where you stand with your feet together and close your eyes and I was swaying all over the place. Should I been panicking even more than usual now?:ohmy:!!!!

Melonpony
13-05-17, 03:06
I just did the test mentioned where you stand with your feet together and close your eyes and I was swaying all over the place. Should I been panicking even more than usual now?:ohmy:!!!!
No, swaying is expected and WANTED. That shows your brain is correcting itself as it should. If you don't sway, and you literally FALL, that's a RED flag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

helenclaire
13-05-17, 10:47
Thank you for your reply, at least I know something about me is normal:)