PDA

View Full Version : Chest tightness and tension symptoms

Hahneclipse73
11-05-17, 19:44
Been having pretty bad tension in my chest and abdomen somce Friday.. it started as a tingling in my abdomen and has moved its way up into my chest and got super tight on and off. Then recently my left side of my chest and a weird feeling in my arm ocassionally. The chest pain gets hard to handle sometimes like someone has a grip on it. Curious as to who else gets these symptoms ? ..like how long, how tense, what area, etc?. (Posted in the wrong catagory before)....

Zillmer
17-05-17, 18:39
I get the same thing. Had an EKG done and blood tests came back as nothing. My chest pain is sometimes on one side, or the other, sometimes in the middle, and sometimes i feel pain in my arm as well. Mine is constant, do you have any theories what yours might be?

Hollow
17-05-17, 18:47
I get the same thing. Had an EKG done and blood tests came back as nothing. My chest pain is sometimes on one side, or the other, sometimes in the middle, and sometimes i feel pain in my arm as well. Mine is constant, do you have any theories what yours might be?

Did you do any physical activity that triggered these chest pains off or do they get worst when you do physical stuff like walking around or lifting stuff? Having a similar issue myself since last 2 weeks.

Zillmer
17-05-17, 18:50
its strange really sometimes when i run i feel the pain getting worse, but then sometimes i dont because i like to workout frequently. but latley its stopped me from working out as hard. its also there when i lie down or sit on the computer because i play alot of runescape again now that the semester is over.