PDA

View Full Version : Curious as to how many people get chest tension as a symptom

Hahneclipse73
12-05-17, 20:10
Wanted to see how common is it for chest tension come along with anxiety. How many of us experiance this and how bad is it , how long does it last , what area, etc.

emm5412
12-05-17, 21:33
If I'm really anxious and focusing on my anxiety, I get it like all day off and on when going from sitting to standing. Mine almost feels like it's in my throat. Usually only lasts 10 seconds or less. I used to think I was having heart failure because I also get PVC's LOL :)

Hahneclipse73
13-05-17, 13:58
Mine is the same, when I am sitting or laying down relaxing I seem to be fine. Soon as you stand it comes on again. Mine have been going on for five days now and are nearly constant and really tight at times.

Annaines
14-05-17, 00:09
I'm going through chest tightness right now. I have overworked myself for the past few days and I guess that's how my body tries to tell me I need to get a good night sleep.

Nzxt27
14-05-17, 02:42
I have been having some chest pains over past week or so. They seem to come then leave for 6 months then return.