PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue/Headaches/Head Pressure for over a year

Carl8825
13-05-17, 11:33
Hi guys,

So I'm still struggling with all of the above symptoms, still find it hard to believe it's all down to anxiety, I've had two eye tests and blood tests which came back normal, I get bad fatigue even if I sleep for 8 hours a night but the worst is the headaches, they are like pressure behind the eyes and sometimes stop me from going about my daily activities. Also notice I sigh/breathe deep a lot. Anyone else experience this and have any solutions? Getting a bit desperate now :(

Carl8825
13-05-17, 17:31
Anyone able to help me out with this?

Melonpony
13-05-17, 18:33
Anyone able to help me out with this?
I can relate. The sighing, for me, was a symptom of shallow breathing-despite not being aware of it. I highly recommend a meditation practice and learning about belly breathing. The solution for me is fifteen deep breaths in a row (I try to do it when I'm driving). This helps with the sighing.
The headaches and fatigue are familiar to me, also, although I haven't been able to cure it. I do believe the cause is anxiety, though. The body remains anxious even when we sleep.
What can help is magnesium before bed. I use NATURAL CALM powder. Last year, the consistent use of Natural Calm cured my headache (migraine like in nature). I also took high doses of B6.
This reminds me that I need to get back on this regime...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hollow
13-05-17, 20:19
Hi,
I'm also suffering from really bad fatigue right now, all my blood tests came back normal too. How's your sleep? I'm waking up several times during the night and just not getting much deep sleep, i think that's causing or adding to my fatigue issues.

Melonpony
13-05-17, 21:03
Hi,
I'm also suffering from really bad fatigue right now, all my blood tests came back normal too. How's your sleep? I'm waking up several times during the night and just not getting much deep sleep, i think that's causing or adding to my fatigue issues.
My sleep is not predictable, as I have young children who disrupt me, so I can't say. I mean, my sleep quality isn't good due to them...
My Ferratin and iron are very low due to a genetic issue, which also causes me to be a generally tired person.
Magnesium does help with quality of sleep. I recommend that over Melatonin bc melatonin helps one fall asleep, but not nec staying asleep.

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

I definitely am not a Dr or an expert, but I've been struggling w the same issues (and more) for almost two years...
I go on and off regime plans that do help me, and what I've found have helped include
-vitamin b6
-Magnesium
-deep breathing
-yoga 1-2 times a week
-better sleep for sure helps A LOT.
-drinking 32 oz of water a day

Hollow
13-05-17, 21:04
My sleep is not predictable, as I have young children who disrupt me, so I can't say. I mean, my sleep quality isn't good due to them...
My Ferratin and iron are very low due to a genetic issue, which also causes me to be a generally tired person.
Magnesium does help with quality of sleep. I recommend that over Melatonin bc melatonin helps one fall asleep, but not nec staying asleep.

Hi,

Do you have any recommendations on what type of Magnesium, what dosage, and when to take it? I just have 150mg tablets at home i haven't tried any yet because there seems to be a lot ot confusing information out there. Thanks

Melonpony
13-05-17, 21:16
Hi,

Do you have any recommendations on what type of Magnesium, what dosage, and when to take it? I just have 150mg tablets at home i haven't tried any yet because there seems to be a lot ot confusing information out there. Thanks
I took (and will start to take again, thanks to your post reminding me that it could help me again!) NATURAL CALM, 350 mg every night. It's a powder, so it's 2 tsp of powder mixed into warm water.
It is Magesium Citrate, and I know there are other types of magnesium out there...what kind of magnesium are your supplements?

Hollow
14-05-17, 11:54
I took (and will start to take again, thanks to your post reminding me that it could help me again!) NATURAL CALM, 350 mg every night. It's a powder, so it's 2 tsp of powder mixed into warm water.
It is Magesium Citrate, and I know there are other types of magnesium out there...what kind of magnesium are your supplements?

The ones i have are 150mg tablets from Holland & Barrett, it doesn't say what kind it is but in the ingredients it lists different types like Byglicinate, oxide, stearate etc so it seems like its a mixture of different types not sure how effective that would be. The one you mentioned Natural Calm seems to be getting good reviews on Amazon so might be worth trying.

Melonpony
14-05-17, 16:54
The ones i have are 150mg tablets from Holland & Barrett, it doesn't say what kind it is but in the ingredients it lists different types like Byglicinate, oxide, stearate etc so it seems like its a mixture of different types not sure how effective that would be. The one you mentioned Natural Calm seems to be getting good reviews on Amazon so might be worth trying.
Yes, NATURAL CALM is really good. The citrate is supposed to be the best for anxiety and sleep.

Carl8825
16-05-17, 09:59
Thanks for all the help, have purchased some magnesium supplements and will be taking them daily :)

Melonpony
16-05-17, 22:47
Great! Let us know if its helped. Give it a week to ten days.