PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing throat pain

paranoid-viking
13-05-17, 14:02
Hello, fello NMPers. Sorry to bother yoou with my paranpoia again but here goes: for the last two days I have been feeling stitching in my throat. I dont have common cold. cause there is no clogged nose and coughing. But a stabing pain located in the right side of the lower throat. Which send my anxiety to the roof again.
Those who followed me for a while knows that I am scared to death about getting pancreatic cancer. I have never been a smoker, but in my paranoid mind I now fear that I have pancreatic cancer and that is has metastised to the lungs. Is this crazy thought. Just for the record; I am awaiting an X-ray of the lung. But I am so scared again, especially after 30 minutes ago when I was laughing at something and then coughed, whch is a symptom of lung cancer.
Is this normal. Feeling of stitches in throat without common cold symptoms and without contant coughing except when taking a deep breath or laughing?

ChildOfTheKing
13-05-17, 20:29
Could you maybe have tonsils stones? I had similar symptoms and then one day got tired of if and looked in the mirror with a flashlight. Sure enough there were stones. Sometimes they are hidden tho and hard to find.

paranoid-viking
14-05-17, 01:20
Could you maybe have tonsils stones? I had similar symptoms and then one day got tired of if and looked in the mirror with a flashlight. Sure enough there were stones. Sometimes they are hidden tho and hard to find.

Wellm I had the tow lover wisdom teeths pulled out 2 months ago and has had pain in the area as there were lefotovers of the root forcing its way out.