PDA

View Full Version : I feel better

ivandiryana
14-05-17, 03:06
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post about my anxiety.

I was often wrote here that I was affraid of cancer, especially tongue cancer. But since I got promoted as Head of IT department, I became busy and the anxiety is under control.

So get busy, do something usefull.

After my job is not that busy anymore, the anxiety slowly start to come back.

lately I try a new form of diet because I gain some weight. I cut my sugar dan carb intake. And after a weeks with no sugar and low carb, I feel relax and happy. My anxiety is under control and my weight goes down from 81 Kg to 76 Kg in two weeks.

So I look up about sugar relation to anxiety on google. Turns out that there is relation between sugar and depression and anxiety.

And I also exercise regulary, and i feel great.

So my advice after years of anxiety:
1. Get busy.
2. Cut your sugar intake, change your diet to low carb.
3. Execise regulary, 3 times a week hard exercise or 5 times a week light exercise.

I hope this help.

poppadr3w
16-05-17, 19:37
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post about my anxiety.

I was often wrote here that I was affraid of cancer, especially tongue cancer. But since I got promoted as Head of IT department, I became busy and the anxiety is under control.

So get busy, do something usefull.

After my job is not that busy anymore, the anxiety slowly start to come back.

lately I try a new form of diet because I gain some weight. I cut my sugar dan carb intake. And after a weeks with no sugar and low carb, I feel relax and happy. My anxiety is under control and my weight goes down from 81 Kg to 76 Kg in two weeks.

So I look up about sugar relation to anxiety on google. Turns out that there is relation between sugar and depression and anxiety.

And I also exercise regulary, and i feel great.

So my advice after years of anxiety:
1. Get busy.
2. Cut your sugar intake, change your diet to low carb.
3. Execise regulary, 3 times a week hard exercise or 5 times a week light exercise.

I hope this help.

Many people seem to do well with the low carb diets, or even the Ketonic Diet (basically NO carbs), but I think they're a bit extreme, personally. I just try and eat good carbs like fruits, vegetables, and whole wheat/grains.

I do see that you like exercise. I promote a blog I write that is about fitness and is geared for people with anxiety called The Anxiety Press. If you'd like to check it out, the URL is www.anxietypress.com . If you like it, please subscribe!

But exercising is a fantastic way to help combat anxiety. People WITHOUT anxiety should exercise as well, just for the benefit. We, as humans, aren't meant to be sitting all day at desks all day typing away, so we need to get the physical activity in when we can, at a minimum of 30 minutes 3 times a week.

Please let me know if you need anything!