PDA

View Full Version : Im scared that I have DVT

anxietygalore22
14-05-17, 05:13
I have a mild pain in my left leg. Its not constant or severe, just annoying. I have no swelling or redness either. Ive had it for 3 days though and nothing seems to help it. Ive tried painkillers, magnesium and applying heat. Could it be a blood clot? Im a 30 year old female, I dont smoke and Im.not on birth control. I also havent travelled lately. As far as i know the pain is not exercise related. it started out in my calf and now its kind of behind my knee. Im worried that its DVT and will break off into a PE

tantopat
14-05-17, 21:41
If you're worried, talk to your doctor about this, but I doubt it's anything serious. Leg pain can happen for all sorts of reasons, including sleeping/sitting in an odd position, pulling it at some point without realising, poor posture or ill-fitting shoes, driving, carrying a bag on one shoulder (especially if you're carrying quite a lot in it) or hitting it on something and forgetting. It doesn't sound like you're at risk for DVT either, and it doesn't sound from symptoms like it could realistically be that. :) It's much more likely to be something completely benign - again, if you're worried then get it looked at, but I don't think you have anything to worry about it all.