PDA

View Full Version : Sad to be back

lou77
14-05-17, 18:01
It is with a heavy heart that I have come back to this forum... This was my lifeline when I was at my most difficult place with anxiety, it gave me the strength to keep going and realise that I wasnt alone..
Its been a good few years and although the panic has always been there, sometimes lying dormant for months and sometimes rearing its head every day I have been coping, realising how far I can push myself and sometimes having to admit defeat with certain things and I have been ok with that. But its got really bad again, and this is the only place I could think of to turn to. I just need to be around people that can relate xx
I dont think I can fight it on my own anymore

venusbluejeans
14-05-17, 18:13
Hiya lou77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Catherine S
14-05-17, 18:23
Hi lou, i'm sorry you're having a stressful times of it just now, but at least you know with time and support you can recover again. What are you experiencing, and has there been anything specific to happen in your life? I'm more less recovered but still get wobbly times if I become overwhelmed emotionally....we all do I think. The important thing is not to beat ourselves up about the blips.

ISB ☺ x