PDA

View Full Version : Horrible anxiety, don't want to go on anymore

pixietrixie
15-05-17, 09:34
Hi guys,

I'm having a really bad time with my anxiety of late.
I'm a woman 27 years of age, I suffer really bad pms which is getting worse each month and currently I'm finding every day a struggle.

I suffer with health anxiety and so every 6 months have a spike of some sort, I find it's either norovirus, or appendicitis, both which panic me greatly.....
Right now it's appendicitis and I'm finding it's effecting my day to day life.

Ok here's my story..... 3 years ago I was at my ex bf house it was his birthday I was carrying a cake and slipped on one of our friends skateboards. I hurt myself pretty bad and kept getting stomach pain from this. I had myself checked and they said it was a pulled muscle. I thought no more about it but a few months later I had a similar pain come back around the same place so I went to the Dr's multiples times to check and all of them said a pulled muscle, I was also told that abdominal muscles pull very easy and they never heal properly.

Anyway I got on with life but here we are now and I'm in sheer panic again. Just over a week ago me and my partner had intercourse, and it was quite rough and he is on the larger side, I had cramping afterwards but thought it was just a bit rough. The day after I had a sharp pain directly below my belly button. It wasn't constant and not very painful but it was there. Anyway the next day was all normal and then we made love the following day. Immediately after I got the same pain again. I still thought it was down to sex until I had servers indigestion come on. I suffer with gastritis I should mention. The following day I went to the Dr's as I started to panic about appendicitis the Dr checked me over and said I didn't have that but she didn't go in to what she thought it was. Anyway this sharp pain continued not constant but maybe for an hour a day and I became worried it could be chronic appendicitis....
Yesterday I had no pain, just indigestion. I've woken this morning and have a slight burning sensation just above my belly button slightly to the right and have had a loose bowel movement I'm also on my period.

Please help!

ScaredLizard
15-05-17, 15:50
Sounds like cramps over appendicitis. If you have appendicitis you would know it. I think it might be worth it to get your hormone levels checked, especially since your pms is so bad. You can start cramping with your periods at any point. Loose bowels is a PMS symptoms for me

Mello
15-05-17, 15:59
I had the same symptoms and it turned out my other half is quite well endowed, and he was hitting my ovaries which would leave me in pain only after we had finished? There is all sorts of reasons for the poop, stress would be my go to. If I am honest I have had stress poops since I was about 17, I am now 37 and can poop several times before a job interview but am fine again days later so assume it's just stress. Just breathe, appendix is an emergency situation, sounds like this has been going on far too long for that!
FYI your periods and symptoms will also change the older you get, for example I NEVER got cramps until I had my 1st child. Now I cramp badly every month, and usually assume it is something bad despite having periods for over 20 years.
Get your HA under control so you can assess your body as it should be. We are all so stressed all the time honestly don't think any of us truly appreciate what a toll it can take
Stay cool and breathe.

AppleCinnamon
15-05-17, 20:25
I have had appendicitis. The pain came suddenly and was continuous until it was surgically removed within a day. There is also an easy test you can do to see whether you might have appendicitis: put pressure on the painful area (bottom right) and then quickly release. If you have appendicitis, this will be very painful. Go see a doctor if you're uncertain.

Kms1083
16-05-17, 03:25
I used to to think my appendix ruptured a lot. Turned out to be ovarian cysts.