PDA

View Full Version : 7th day now of extreme chest tension.

Hahneclipse73
16-05-17, 00:36
So I've been having horrible chest tension on my left chest that radiates into my back and armpit. It seems to last all day and only loosten every now and then... plus when I sleep. Certain times I feel like just crawling up in a ball it gets so tense. I know people get tension with anxiety but this is just terrible. Is it normal for something like this to last so long? I'm trying as hard as I can to not go back to the doctor or take the lorazapam.

Jackrabbit
16-05-17, 02:37
I have bad tension also...one thing that helps me is a nightly glass of wine. If you don't drink then perhaps a nightly glass of tea and using lavender oil. I take a few drops and rub it on the areas that are tense. Also maybe try an epsom salt bath, it works wonders for the muscles.

Hahneclipse73
16-05-17, 03:54
Thanks for the reply, I don't drink at all but I do have a cup of Camameal tea every night. I have heard about lavender oil and Epsom salt helping with anxiety...I'm going to give that a try as well as soon as I can get them. I used some vaporizing chest rub tonight because it got so bad and thats all I really had that I thought might help.

Hypomean
16-05-17, 16:34
I went a whole moth with chest tension, I would move a certain way my chest would crack so bad. It was hell. At some points it made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack. Anyway what helped me was the lavender oil and epsom salt baths like Jackrabbit mentioned.

Hollow
16-05-17, 17:06
I have bad tension also...one thing that helps me is a nightly glass of wine. If you don't drink then perhaps a nightly glass of tea and using lavender oil. I take a few drops and rub it on the areas that are tense. Also maybe try an epsom salt bath, it works wonders for the muscles.

I read on Amazon that you shouldn't apply Lavender oil directly on to the skin, is that true? It said that you should mix it in water or another oil.