PDA

View Full Version : Please help me please..

purplewitch
16-05-17, 06:04
I thought I had a UTI three weeks ago...just,out of chance It popped into my mind. So I had SEVERAL urine dipsticks done in the matter of a week. Two doctors said I had microscopic blood in my urine and one said I had luekocytes and sent it out for culture-and it came back negative. i had a CT scan for kidney stones,and I dont have any. But just now,I've been up for a while and my urine has been nothing but dark.Also it doesnt burn or hurt to pee. Like brown and red. (I'm a female and l ovulated last week if that helps anything) I havent drank anything but Dr Pepper today,I'm drinking water now but I cannot stop crying....I dont want to get sepsis. I fear for my life now...

UPDATE: I just went to the bathroom again and my urine was clear yellow...I don't know if this is OK because I did just drink water... What does all this mean

Catherine S
16-05-17, 08:30
It probably means drinking only the Dr. Pepper at first made your urine the dark colour, and drinking the water later has diluted it to the pale yellow. Both normal occurrences, and you've had various tests to say you don't have any infection. What you drink is what you wee, same as what you eat is what you poo!

ISB ☺

purplewitch
16-05-17, 08:46
It probably means drinking only the Dr. Pepper at first made your urine the dark colour, and drinking the water later has diluted it to the pale yellow. Both normal occurrences, and you've had various tests to say you don't have any infection. What you drink is what you wee, same as what you eat is what you poo!

ISB ☺

I peed again and saw a small bloody thingy in my wee.
I'm so scared Isb..

axolotl
16-05-17, 09:34
Purplewitch - if all those tests and doctors' reassurance can't put your mind at rest I'm struggling to see what anyone here can say? if your symptoms change you need to speak to them as we're not doctors. However thinking logically, how many of your other fears have actually proved to be anything to worry about?

Have you seen a doctor about anxiety?

purplewitch
17-05-17, 04:05
Turns out I do have a slight UTI (doc said he saw E.coli) ...taking Cipro for it.. I'm scared right now because I don't want to get sepsis. I know that UTIs are hard to treat..or thats what I've looked up. I dont want to be antibiotic resistant... all of these questions are running rampant through me. I'm confused and scared to take the antibiotic but I already took one dose of cipro...Im trapped now

snowghost57
17-05-17, 04:28
UTI's are not difficult to treat! Stop looking things up on the internet! The doctor has you on medication. What makes you think you will get sepsis? ISB is right, what you drink is what shows up in your wee. You should always drink water on a regular basis, it keeps your system clean. See a doctor or therapist about you anxiety.

purplewitch
17-05-17, 04:42
UTI's are not difficult to treat! Stop looking things up on the internet! The doctor has you on medication. What makes you think you will get sepsis? ISB is right, what you drink is what shows up in your wee. You should always drink water on a regular basis, it keeps your system clean. See a doctor or therapist about you anxiety.

Taking antibiotics when you dont have an infection can cause resistance. I'm just so confused if I do or dont have a UTI. I mean the doc said I had a slight UTI? But he said I could take the cipro.

Back in Janurary also I thought I had a bug or something when I didnt and the doctor perscribed me Amoxicillin and I took it. for a stupid reason.
I probably am destroying myself right now

snowghost57
17-05-17, 05:48
You will not destroy yourself by taking Amoxicillin. Do what your doctor tells you to do and go to bed and get some rest. Resistance to antibiotics is from years of taking them.

axolotl
17-05-17, 07:49
If you're worried about something, and the answer is "you have a mild infection, take these antibiotics", the correct response is...

"Phew".