PDA

View Full Version : Scared.(TMi)

stressedanxious
16-05-17, 22:16
So my stomach was hurting, and I went to poop, and I didn't look at the poop closely . So I flushed but then when I looked down in the toilet, I thought I saw someting red. I't was SUPER FAST , so I have no idea what the heck I saw. I don't know if it was blood or food r whatever . I normally check my poop before flushing, but I flushed and the poop was loose and it flushed super fast so I don't know what to think. When I wiped there was a couple of red dots on the toilet paper. I do have a history of hemroids also my butt burned .

I'm TERRIFIED OF COLON C.

I'm scared to "brush it off " and not go to the doctor,but I'm also trying to not go to the doctor for every thing.

If it's something serious , does the blood just happen once? Or would it be everytime I poop? I'm seriously freaking out right now, because I have no idea what I even saw because the poop went down the toilet so quickly !!!!!!

Catherine S
16-05-17, 22:23
What was your last meal before this, could it have been something that you had eaten? Some people can't fully digest things like red peppers for example. If it was blood though, then it could've been a haemorrhoid situation if you've had this before.

ISB

stressedanxious
16-05-17, 22:28
I had BBQ chips, I had roast beef sandwich. Today .. I don't know what to do I'm going crazy with worry. I saw a couple of dots of blood on the toilet paper

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

The last couple days my stools have been loose .

I've been drinking alcohol lately .

Catherine S
16-05-17, 22:31
As we say on the forum, we can't diagnose anything as we aren't doctors, but to me, given that you have haemorrhoids that have bled before, there's no reason to think it's anything other than this now. But much as you prefer not to go to the doctor, he is the only person who can tell you what this is for sure.

ISB

snowghost57
17-05-17, 01:19
I agree with ISB, only a doctor can diagnose a medical issue, or you can post here and continue to worry, these are the only two options you have.