PDA

View Full Version : How to handle waiting for MRI results..

Laaur_xo
17-05-17, 15:12
Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody has any tips for handling the wait for MRI results? Im at my wits end and cannot stop worrying.

Ive been having headaches since October 2016 and I'm still suffering with them now, just had a head MRI without contrast on Monday 8th May and i haven't heard anything back yet apart from that my results hadn't even been looked at!! :weep:

Im so so scared that they will find something awful on these scans and i just can't handle the not knowing. :(

NancyW
17-05-17, 17:06
Laaur I'm sorry you are having to wait so long for your test results.

For me, once I'm where you are at the only thing I can do it try to pass the time and try to burn off some of the nerves.. would you consider taking a brisk walk?

I sure hope the results come soon for you, the waiting is torture, I totally get that.

ODA_555
18-05-17, 04:04
Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody has any tips for handling the wait for MRI results? Im at my wits end and cannot stop worrying.

Ive been having headaches since October 2016 and I'm still suffering with them now, just had a head MRI without contrast on Monday 8th May and i haven't heard anything back yet apart from that my results hadn't even been looked at!! :weep:

Im so so scared that they will find something awful on these scans and i just can't handle the not knowing. :(
The best way for me was to pour myself in something else. I usually get myself distracted with work or the gym and that helped me not panic over the possible results of my lumbar MRI. My MRI results were fine and I hope that is the same for you.