PDA

View Full Version : A Strange journey.

Zillmer
17-05-17, 18:31
My whole life I have felt like i've had anxiety, but recently it seems to get worse, and better at the same time. It all started a few months ago I was having severe headaches all the time and chest pains, I went to the doctor and they told me it was acid refulx. Started taking the medication they prescribed me and said give it two weeks youll be fine. Two weeks later nothing was improving. After that I started having very fast and hard heart poundings everyday sometimes they would be so bad that i would have to stand up and walk around my house for an hour for them to go away. One day it got so bad that my heart just would not stop, my feet were going numb and my senses were just not right it kinda was like a euphoric feeling. went to the ER they said i did not have a heart attack they thought it was related to anxiety. after that they told me to follow up with a doctor and i did and he told me i had depression and anxiety. afterwords i was still getting chest pains, pain in random places such as left arm, right leg, and the chest pain would switch from side to side. I went back and said that it is still happening and they say the same thing that i need " a physiological exam" at this point i found ways to relax my self and did not feel the heart pounding so much so often. then i started getting constipated, having stomach pains all the time and still had random chest pain and arm pain. went back to the doctor and they said the same thing again. depression or anxiety. Now its strange to me how anxiety can cause Lightheadedness, chest pain, constipation, change in bowel habits, bloating, feeling full after small amounts of food, and having a hard time with daily tasks. The chest pain is constant along with the feeling full and bloated in my stomach along with constipation. I dont see how this could only be anxiety Ive had ekgs done, blood tests, chest xrays, stomach xrays, an MRI scan on my brain and all seem to be normal other than having a bit more normal stool in my stomach from constipation. WHAT is causing all of this it does not make sense to me. also I would like to add that latley ive been having constant trembling feeling in the chest like a very small vibration that is constant.

meant2live
18-05-17, 03:06
Isnt it amazing how the anxiety monster finds new ways to get to you? For me, once one thing is completely tested and I start to feel more at ease, something else starts.

As far as the constipation, I know that many people on here say that IBS sometimes goes hand in hand with anxiety. Maybe you could bring it up to your doctor.

I hope you are able to get some peace in order to heal.