PDA

View Full Version : This is getting so bad. Someone please help me.

MariMari19
17-05-17, 23:29
Hi,

So I have no idea whats wrong with me. Im so scared.
I was diagnosed with ADD like 2 weeks ago and I started taking the generic Focalin.

Since then I have been focusing better but i have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. I stopped taking it yesterday and still Im stuggling
I am beginning to question everything. It feels like I have a constant headache.I cant stop crying. I even don't know if I love my boyfriend anymore. Everything is so surreal. And there is especially anxiety over wether I love my boyfriend or not. I talked to him today and just ANXIETY I thought, all of a sudden I switched, I don't know if i love him, I usually would be like. yeah of course I do but up till 4 days ago that all went down the drain. Im ****ed up.
I cry and then have moments of clarity where Im like, yeah I love him, but then that feels empty and I ask myself if Im pretending what is wrong with me.

please, anyone.

Billyboy1019
17-05-17, 23:31
This is anxiety. Anxiety plays trick both physically and mentally. It makes us not care and living in our own bubbles when really we just want to be alot less anxious.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

MariMari19
18-05-17, 00:07
This is anxiety. Anxiety plays trick both physically and mentally. It makes us not care and living in our own bubbles when really we just want to be alot less anxious.

Thanks Billy boy, but why am I questioning so much. Like if I ask myself straight. So you love him? My mind goes blank and then the anxiety starts. I cant answer it. And of course he wants answers

Billyboy1019
18-05-17, 00:14
I agree with what your saying. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. Anxiety can fuel false feelings and sensations.

braindead
18-05-17, 11:12
ADHD :whistles: Focalin is used has a stimulant, it seem you are already wired like a Duracell bunny, something to slow your brain down would be better your thinking is all over the place anxiety is not cured with a stimulant,

snowghost57
18-05-17, 15:20
I don't know a thing about Focalin, but I agree with braindead, if it is speeding up your brain that is not the right choice in medication.