PDA

View Full Version : Dilemas galore :(

Hypomean
18-05-17, 04:31
Here I am freaking out about my dinner I had ground meat with peas and carrots and rice. Nothing that should have a sharp edge to it. Will I took a bite and chewed quickly and swallowed to be met with a sharp thing scratching it way down my throAt. I have my esophagus already hurting from acid reflux, I fear it's tearing me up inside.

Spent the day gardening without gloves cause "who needs gloves" dealt with some questionable soil. Freaking out about parasites.

Worked with weed killer and organic bug spray some splashing on me and not being able to wash it of right away. What will happen dealing with these types of chemicals, is all that building up inside me? And can it cause some sort of toxic stuff to happen.

Painted/stained my fence today, smelling the paint and it getting on me. What can that do to me.

I've been dealing with stomach issues and that's scatting me to a whole new level. I had cervical cancer before I'm just fearing that it might be the reason behind the stomach issues.

And guess what no freakin insurance or ability to get to a doctor... so I can feed the dragon? Or to take precaution, I mean what is it?

---------- Post added at 03:31 ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 ----------

Oh and could I be having blood pressure issue like high blood pressure. My kiddos acted up yesterday in public and they really were pushing my buttons. After we got away from the situation I talked to them, got home put them in time out for what they did and I noticed my left side of the chest was hurting and I felt like screaming yelling crying just this raw emotion and it hurt my chest I was able to feel my whole body pulse with my heart beat and my head hurt really bad afterwards. So yeah I'm just having it rough right now.

Melonpony
18-05-17, 06:25
Hugs, momma! I am so sorry :( I truly believe being a parent has caused my HA. The incredible stress of parenting coupled with the fear of dying and leaving my kids and husband + very little de-stressing opportunities....its A LOT.

I THINK as far as all the fumes and soil and chemicals are concerned, you are most likely in the clear. That stuff is all about constant exposure. If you look at the data, it's people working in the factories that produce the paints, or painters who do it day in and day out without protection that are affected. Your exposure is MINUSCULE AS FAR AS risk is concerned. Completely negligible.
Parasites in soil are very rare indeed. I have a friend who lets her 1 year old suck dirt off of rocks...just to put things into perspective. I don't recommend that, and would NEVER allow my kids to do that bc of my anxiety...but the reality is, it's unlikely that you will catch anything from gardening - especially if you washed your hands once done, and didn't eat a sandwich with the soil still on you. Even then, you'd probably be totally fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hypomean
19-05-17, 10:19
Hugs, momma! I am so sorry :( I truly believe being a parent has caused my HA. The incredible stress of parenting coupled with the fear of dying and leaving my kids and husband + very little de-stressing opportunities....its A LOT.

I THINK as far as all the fumes and soil and chemicals are concerned, you are most likely in the clear. That stuff is all about constant exposure. If you look at the data, it's people working in the factories that produce the paints, or painters who do it day in and day out without protection that are affected. Your exposure is MINUSCULE AS FAR AS risk is concerned. Completely negligible.
Parasites in soil are very rare indeed. I have a friend who lets her 1 year old suck dirt off of rocks...just to put things into perspective. I don't recommend that, and would NEVER allow my kids to do that bc of my anxiety...but the reality is, it's unlikely that you will catch anything from gardening - especially if you washed your hands once done, and didn't eat a sandwich with the soil still on you. Even then, you'd probably be totally fine.

Thank you, for the reply. And you made me really think about what I dealt with and yes those people are the ines with the greater risk mines a once a week type of thing.

Melonpony
19-05-17, 15:34
Thank you, for the reply. And you made me really think about what I dealt with and yes those people are the ines with the greater risk mines a once a week type of thing.
Glad to hear! Yes, we tend to freak out about ALL exposures due to our HA...but the reality is, once or even twice a week exposure is easy for our bodies to process and get rid of, if it evrn affects it much at all. The real problem comes when our livers or kidneys are so overloaded that they can't keep up with the detoxification. Like alcohol. Having 5 oz of red wine a day has been shown to have health benefits. But drinking an entire bottle every night would destroy a liver eventually....