PDA

View Full Version : Good morning!

ParanoidAndroid01
18-05-17, 07:46
Hi guys,

I'm 35 years old from the UK. I've been dealing with S.A since I was about 10 years old. I have been in therapy on and off since I was 20 and this has helped a lot.

Thankfully, I have now largely overcome a lot of my issues with S.A, but I still have difficult times and spikes in anxiety.

I think it's kind of like being an alcoholic - I will always have this problem, but I can manage it far better now.

I've used everything from Zoloft to CBT and am happy to share my experiences if they might be useful.

Thanks

P.A

venusbluejeans
18-05-17, 07:52
Hiya ParanoidAndroid01 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
18-05-17, 10:36
HI ParanoidAndroid01 and welcome aboard to the community :) Good to see you! Hope you get the answers you are looking for and recover
quickly! Cheers

aprilmoon
18-05-17, 13:15
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

snowghost57
18-05-17, 18:43
Welcome PA, it would be refreshing to here your suggestions to overcome anxiety. I have been working on it myself and CBT is very helpful!