PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound results

EJO
18-05-17, 15:00
Hi everyone, I was feeling bloated and stomach discomfort lately and I suffer from extreme HA. I went to the doctor who referred me to get an ultrasound and this was the result. No abnormalities at all besides a very small, benign cyst on my right kidney that is common.
I am unsure of what to do? As of now, I am still feeling the symptoms cause I am anxious and scared. Even though others have reassured me that its nothing, I am afraid that if the symptoms persist it will progress or I will get sick again.
Could someone please offer some advice? Dunno whether it is truly anxiety causing the symptoms or if I should try and get this cyst removed. Btw the measurement was 4.3 mm which I don't know if thats an indication of anything.
Thanks.

Bigboyuk
18-05-17, 20:27
Nothing to worry about, Benign means it's not cancerous 100% end of you are fine no if or buts I had a huge lump on my leg I did worry had a scan done and that was Benign too so I have totally forgot about it :) Cheers

EJO
19-05-17, 08:41
I can't seem to relax. Do they go away? Can they harm me? So anxious cause I don't want to have any cysts even if they are benign. After looking at the results my Hypochondria has now caused a pain to manifest where my kidney is out of nowhere, so scared :(

Bigboyuk
19-05-17, 11:06
I can't seem to relax. Do they go away? Can they harm me? So anxious cause I don't want to have any cysts even if they are benign. After looking at the results my Hypochondria has now caused a pain to manifest where my kidney is out of nowhere, so scared :( I am sorry to hear this. Not sure if they do go away, no they cant harm you, my lump on my leg is quite big yes I know it's there isn't causing any problems.Are you saying if the cyst is removed you will not worry?? If really want it removed ask your Gp ahh Cheers