PDA

View Full Version : Bowel C Worries

aanns_GAD
18-05-17, 19:13
I'm a 25 year old female and I have IBS. I woke up this morning and when I went to the bathroom I passed some wind and something came out. I thought it would be a little stool but when I wiped there was some streaks of reddish pink mixed with some mucus on the toilet paper. And then when I looked in the toilet the thing that came out was a round almost pea sized whitish fat looking thing that had some red throughout it. I tried to brush it off. I tried to go again as I wanted reassurance that it was nothing. I was able to pass a tiny thing and it was poop like, no red that I could see in it but on the toilet paper that reddish pink was still happening. I had a full blown panic attack. I googled and now I'm convinced it's bowel c and I am so scared. I emailed my doctor. I got back in bed and cried to my husband for an hour. He thinks I'm okay. He thinks it's from us changing our diet to more Whole Foods and how we have had lots of tomatoes and cherries and such the past couple of days. I just want to know that I'm okay. This fear is unreal. Has anyone ever had this happen?

walkerbull
18-05-17, 22:49
I'm a 25 year old female and I have IBS. I woke up this morning and when I went to the bathroom I passed some wind and something came out. I thought it would be a little stool but when I wiped there was some streaks of reddish pink mixed with some mucus on the toilet paper. And then when I looked in the toilet the thing that came out was a round almost pea sized whitish fat looking thing that had some red throughout it. I tried to brush it off. I tried to go again as I wanted reassurance that it was nothing. I was able to pass a tiny thing and it was poop like, no red that I could see in it but on the toilet paper that reddish pink was still happening. I had a full blown panic attack. I googled and now I'm convinced it's bowel c and I am so scared. I emailed my doctor. I got back in bed and cried to my husband for an hour. He thinks I'm okay. He thinks it's from us changing our diet to more Whole Foods and how we have had lots of tomatoes and cherries and such the past couple of days. I just want to know that I'm okay. This fear is unreal. Has anyone ever had this happen?

I have hemorrhoids and frequently get the red on toilet paper. Also, did you push hard as the stool came out?, if so you probably inflamed your inner butthole and thus began passing blood through it. If you had it your symptoms would be by no means subtle.

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I also have had small bizarre looking stools numerous times since I was 13 and am still here. If you are under 60 it is very very unlikely.