PDA

View Full Version : Blurry Vision

TheMissingLink
19-05-17, 03:58
A couple of months ago I went to the hospital due to a panic attack. In the weeks prior to that I had been getting anxiety (symptoms being feeling like I wasn't breathing properly, feeling jittery, heart palpitations) and it just escalated to the point that I got the panic attack. About a week after the panic attack I started to get blurry vision. I am still able to see, but my vision is just somewhat blurred. It will normally happen 1-2 times a day and last for about an hour or two each time. My other symptoms stopped happening withing a couple of weeks of the panic attack, but the blurry vision has continued for the past couple of months. Has anyone else had this happen? How long did it take for the blurry vision to go away?

akb
19-05-17, 08:31
Hi there

Blurry vision is a typical anxiety symptom. Adrenaline hits the muscles behind your eyes. Its nothing to worry about.

I still get it, lasts arotnd 30 minutes.

akb

TheMissingLink
19-05-17, 21:43
The only reason I thought it was strange is because I'm not getting any other symptoms anymore, but am getting the blurry vision. Is that not unusual to be getting the blurry vision without any other symptoms?

Thanks!