PDA

View Full Version : Thank God

fairyjill
29-10-03, 20:57
How is everyone? What is going on?

buddydoo
29-10-03, 21:02
from what I can tell, people are just starting to gather here until our board is fixed??

TheGodSplinter
29-10-03, 21:12
Hi, Folks...

If any member knows an E Mail address for any person not yet here, would they please post the E Mail address either to me, by mail, or here, if they are sure that the owner of the E Mail address would never mind.

I'll do the largest E Mailing routine that I can, to keep familiar names gathering in the sight of frightened ex-HA users, and to speed up the process of becoming less "cut loose", as one member described it to me, today.

Please, note...on this Site, I am an ordinary member. I have no powers of any type and I have, as yet, no confirmable notices about AIMOO, at all.

When I know something, you'll know something...I promise.

Please, forward those E Mail addresses, ASAP, though.

Also...it would be very constructive if RUMOURS that have absolutely no proof behind them were kept to a minimum, or dispensed with, altogether, to avoid increasing HA Members' fears. Please...if you hear an unconfirmed rumour, let's keep it quiet.

I have informed our other Mods, Louise, Julia and David (Tannhauser), by E Mail, that we are here.

Make yourselves at home, guys!

I wish I'd thought, sooner, of what to do in such a situation...I'm sincerely sorry for what has happened and for the absence of a faster working solution! We must all just...wait, for now, sadly!

Ian.

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT TO DO!

Jennheart
29-10-03, 22:38
[:X]Hello my Fairy Girl!

-Jenn

We need to leave our worries in Gods hands...

kewy
29-04-09, 19:20
can one of you lovely people tell me what i do to get into chat room? have been member 4 5 days xxx and where else do we chat this thread is very longxxx

diane07
29-04-09, 19:49
kewy,

this thread is five years old.

di xx

nomorepanic
29-04-09, 19:53
Kewy - have a look under the Chat forum and there is a technical post under there about chat.