PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new to this anxiety

Kala88
19-05-17, 13:20
Hi I'm new to this I started having anxiety attacks and feel so alone and depression has kicked in I haven't really been out and a boutique no school runs my mum has been taking my kids to school they keep changing my tablets feel like I'm getting no were headache from he'll feel uncomfortable around my own friends and family who iv know for years would love to hear about other people and also try and get some help from this site

venusbluejeans
19-05-17, 13:29
Hiya Kala88 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
20-05-17, 15:15
Good morning Kala88. Hate to hear you're having such a bad time. The best thing I can tell you is it will get better. Remember panic itself can't kill you, but it sure feels like it. Use NMP site, explore the helps and other peoples stories and learn what you can. Don't be afraid to ask questions and tell your own story. We get it, that's what we are here for. So best to you Kala88 and your family. Be well and work to fight the panic.