PDA

View Full Version : Getting worse with the health anxiety

Hypomean
19-05-17, 15:05
It's 2 am :/

Woke up either not breathing or something weird. I was sleeping on the edge of the bed. Woke up like I was gasping for air but not really like maybe I thought of it. Upon taking a huge breath I felt dizzy and almost fell off the bed. I had a panic attack sort of before going to bed. I dealt with a creeper at the store and it set me off. I felt like the other days high blood pressure moment so I don't know if I really am experiencing spikes of high blood pressure or I'm hyperventilating which casuales my chest to hurt and feel like it's going to explode.
So after having that almost falling sensation. I get up and walk to the other side of the bed and I noticed I felt weak. As if I'll just collapse and my heart is racing, I feel shaky and cold. Which it's not even that cold tonight.
What I did deal with though during the day yesterday was that I had about half a cup of coffee with some cookies around 8am did not eat until 2 and that was just a handful of popcorn and I didn't drink any liquids til 7 pm for dinner. So no liquids almost the whole day, when I did finally drink it was sprite and then followed by lemonade watered down. And even then I didn't want to drink I forced myself to drink the liquids. I need to get a job asap so I can get insurance, and get tested for the high blood pressure and a general checkup I haven't had one in two years. I am going to be 29 and I've gained weight to push me towards the obesity side of things. I am a stress eater.

But as of late I'm dealing with stomach issues and like I mentioned in my previous post I can't help but think it's cancer related.

I fell asleep on my sons bed while putting him to sleep and when I woke up he was right there breathing on to my face and he's dealing with a cold. Maybe I feel weak because I'm getting sick?? Heart racing because I'm dehydrated ??

I mean there's all these non life threatening reasons as to why I'm feeling the way I am. And I could see it but why is my body acting like this. I feel like I'm being overworked and my body is becoming overwhelmed.

Right now my chest hurt the left side of it. Sharp pain.... I freak out think heart but I've been through this!! I know heart is not sharp pains... could have been from changing positions and yet I freak out.

And let me be honest here... I had gone to my kids open house they were so excited to show us their work :) (proud mama) but it was over there when I realized I had not had a sip of anything since the morning and It was 6pm already. We went out for dinner and here is where my shoulders and upper back started feeling heavy I was struggling to breath and I thought for being so stupid not drinking a thing I had caused my body to produce a PE (pulmonary embolism) And I thought back to when I was pregnant and had to have blood tested the nurse said to keep hydrated because my blood was kind of on the thick/slow side while coming out and that that's what leads to DVTs. So I chugged down 3 16 oz cups of drinks. So Yup this not drinking a thing gave me anxiety.

And also I just got up walked around bent down to get my pants and I got a lone hiccup that hurt my chest. I'm tense now because I'm expecting the rest to come but nothing it made me feel weird.... I'm suffering so much with this and can't get professional help :(.