PDA

View Full Version : baboon bum

braindead
20-05-17, 17:37
i take laxido its free on the NHS if over pension age for constipation, lot of you guys must have the same problem, Baboon bum is painful and hard to get rid off on meds , what's your secrets this laxido ain't doing the job.:wall:

Dave1
21-05-17, 13:15
Try dried fruit?

MyNameIsTerry
21-05-17, 14:15
Have a banana :winks:

Fruit is a good way. Citrus fruits like those easy peelers or clementines. That's what the nurse told my dad when he had this problem due to an operation (apparently it's common). Sorted him out in days.

Maybe something probiotic to help your GI? When my mum had to have strong antibiotics in hospital for pneumonia it left her constipated. A couple of days on yoghurt and she was able to go again.

Fishmanpa
21-05-17, 15:04
No real advice other than adding fiber or a mild laxative like Miralax but I have to say, this thread title is one of the best I've seen along with one called "Pebble Poop" about the same subject. I take it you get Baboon Bum from having too much Pebble Poop ;)

Positive thoughts and poo threads

braindead
21-05-17, 18:08
Try dried fruit?
I bought to cartons of prune juice, STAND WELL BACK :sofa:

MyNameIsTerry
22-05-17, 04:39
http://www.bestemoticon.com/smiley/grossier/10_4_1.gif

Better put the bog roll in the fridge before you go to bed :winks:

aprilmoon
22-05-17, 07:20
:roflmao:

braindead
22-05-17, 09:47
No real advice other than adding fiber or a mild laxative like Miralax but I have to say, this thread title is one of the best I've seen along with one called "Pebble Poop" about the same subject. I take it you get Baboon Bum from having too much Pebble Poop ;)

Positive thoughts and poo threads
Very red yes :shades:

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

THE prune juice i got from TESCO i took about half a half pint glass before bed.Then this morning i felt the urge, an entered to the toilet and it slid out like a snake up a drain pipe . i would recommend prune juice ,but i am still suffering baboon bum but the prune juice didnt make it worse it was an easy extraction :whistles::whistles::whistles:

braindead
25-05-17, 17:43
if pregabalin is a pain killer why dont it kill the pain in my bum it caused me. that was the final insult to my intelligence a painkiller that gives you pain, my shrink said come off it Brian you have been to 450 and nothing. i am now on 300 she sais drop to 200 add 60mg Cymbalta then drop tp 100 prega then zilch. i tend to agree constipation alone is enough to drag you down but weight gain when you eat like mouse i would sooner be dead and thats the truth:shades:

Fishmanpa
25-05-17, 17:50
Pregabalin like Gabapentin (which I take for neuropathy from chemo treatment) are mainly used to treat neuropathic/nerve type pain. A sore bum would be better treated with OTC pain meds or a mild prescription pain med like Tramadol. Heck, a bit of hemmie cream would probably be helpful as well. I've had somewhat sporadic and unpredictable bowel habits since my cancer treatment and I occasionally get "baboon bum" as you call it. An OTC hemmie cream really helps.

Positive thoughts and a soft cushy chair ;)

braindead
26-05-17, 10:13
Pregabalin like Gabapentin (which I take for neuropathy from chemo treatment) are mainly used to treat neuropathic/nerve type pain. A sore bum would be better treated with OTC pain meds or a mild prescription pain med like Tramadol. Heck, a bit of hemmie cream would probably be helpful as well. I've had somewhat sporadic and unpredictable bowel habits since my cancer treatment and I occasionally get "baboon bum" as you call it. An OTC hemmie cream really helps.

Positive thoughts and a soft cushy chair ;)

Constipation or baboon bum is caused by pregabalin , tramadol is a killer to me i am allergic it near on killed me. mixed with some shrink meds its deadly. i have plenty of bum creams tried and tested all fail while i carry on with pregabalin, like i said how does a pain killer like pregabalin give my bum pain 300mg pregabalin should but done kill pain in the rear .Cymbalta does so i switch meds pregabalin has done nothing at all for me only make me fat while eating next to zero :shades:

Lola-Lee
26-05-17, 10:41
Have you tried pear juice?It works for me,if that does not work maybe try an enema or the good old fashioned soap and warm water,that one really works.:D.

braindead
26-05-17, 17:42
Have you tried pear juice?It works for me,if that does not work maybe try an enema or the good old fashioned soap and warm water,that one really works.:D.

i don't no about you but i have a deep soap bath every night

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

i am on prune juice