PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety about weird symptoms

dancerja77
20-05-17, 18:02
So Wednesday at 12 noon I felt my pinky on my left hand start to tingle. Almost go numb. I let it go, later that night my left calf and foot started to tingle. Almost like they fell asleep but not all the way. I have no pain anywhere else. I am left handed, and I sleep on my left side. I am so worried this will never go away. It's such an uncomfortable feeling. I don't know what to do or why this is happening to me. I have no major health issues that I know of, I'm active. I dance, and I'm a nanny. Maybe a pinched nerve? Idk I don't know what to do.

Ljj44577
21-05-17, 03:36
Sometimes, I worry. It's not intense but it can feel tough to cope with in the moment. I think talking to a doctor, counselor, or therapist about your anxiety and symptoms may help you to deal with this problems effectively. If not, talking to a close friend, family member, or anyone else may help. Calling a suicide hotline may help. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. They will try to help. No matter what you do, find someone to talk to in so you can overcome this problems.

Sometimes, watching tv or youtube videos helps me to escape from my worries for a while.

There are tons of videos on youtube that give meditation lessons, meditation music, meditation practices, and guided meditations. Maybe try to check those out.

I hope this helps a little.