PDA

View Full Version : Awful headache

Bakebeansrule
21-05-17, 15:40
I first noticed my headache/ sinus pain 6-8 weeks ago when I came down with a cold. After that passed I'd get the odd headache some days so just put it down to being tired or not drinking enough but the last week it's been a lot worse. My right eye and sinuses have been really sore there feels like there's pressure behind my eyes and at the top of my nose yet there's no discharge also it sometimes hurts at the back of my head almost like there's a band of pain. I had my eyes tested in December when I had similar symptoms that was labyrithitis and that went after a few weeks but the optician said my eyes look healthy.

The pain has been almost constantly there for 4 days now sometimes worse than other times I'm wondering if it could maybe hey fever related? I don't want to go back to my dr as I've only just got over my chest pain anxiety and don't want to be jumping from one thing to another. I've been taking ibuprofen today and I think it's maybe helped a little heat seems to help more than anything or just laying face down take the pressure away

Melonpony
21-05-17, 21:55
Hey, are we the same person? LOL! After I got over my chest pain stuff- And going to my very understanding Dr once a month complaining about it- headaches plagued me. She diagnosed me w Migraine. A year later, I still get them and currently have it. Behind my left eye, left temple. I took some acetimetophin, and rubbed some peppermint essential oil on my temples, and now I just wait it out...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bakebeansrule
22-05-17, 16:31
Thanks for your reply. I've tried to make an appointment with my dr but have to wait until June 12th and the surgery is fully booked for the next week so I'll just have to see how it goes.

Melonpony
22-05-17, 18:04
Keep us posted please

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

meant2live
22-05-17, 19:38
If it is sinus related, have you tried a neti pot or sinus rinse? It may help. Just don't use tap water.