PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help

dancerja77
22-05-17, 01:23
So Wednesday at 12 noon I felt my pinky on my left hand start to tingle. Almost go numb. I let it go, later that night my left calf and foot started to tingle. Almost like they fell asleep but not all the way. I have no pain anywhere else. I am left handed, and I sleep on my left side. I am so worried this will never go away. It's such an uncomfortable feeling. I don't know what to do or why this is happening to me. I have no major health issues that I know of, I'm active. I dance, and I'm a nanny. Maybe a pinched nerve? Idk I don't know what to do.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

S.B
22-05-17, 09:15
Certainly sounds like its either a pinched nerve, which isn't much of a worry to be honest, or it's anxiety/stress causing it.

I remember that I often had left hand numbness and tingling in my pinky and ring fingers and this caused me load of worry but I have since learned to not focus on it which has pretty much removed that fixation, and as a result, hardly ever get the numbness or tingling.

Do you get it when you're busy and not thinking about it?