PDA

View Full Version : tender node or gland under right jaw

Thelegend27
22-05-17, 03:50
I'm not really concerned about this one, but since ive kept you guys up to date in the past I figured I'd put this out there.

I developed some discomfort under my jaw on the right side, especially when I bend over, so I pushed my finger up there and I poked a tender node or gland of some sort, I have the same size node on the other side the one on the right is just tender.

No cold, no sore throat, I had a little bit of a runny nose lately but not much, and I have to clear my throat a lot as if there is some drainage, I assumed allergies.

Again this node isn't causing me anxiety, I just wanted to know if it would be linked to allergies. I've had tender nodes in this area and on the left a few times before, I have a bad tooth on both sides of my mouth in the back, I broke them and stupidly never fixed them and I think cavities have set up in them.

swajj
22-05-17, 12:58
Stop planning to go and see a therapist and actually do it. Yesterday you thought you had your anxiety beat, I almost said see you tomorrow on your next thread lol

Seriously you need help do something about it.

Thelegend27
22-05-17, 19:34
I said this isn't causing me any anxiety, and I'm being honest. I was just curious is allergies makes these nodes tender, because I know allergies can cause inflamed nodes I just don't know which ones.

Fishmanpa
22-05-17, 19:59
I said this isn't causing me any anxiety, and I'm being honest. I was just curious is allergies makes these nodes tender, because I know allergies can cause inflamed nodes I just don't know which ones.

If it's not causing concern then why the thread? Your "curiosity" alone is enough to see that it's making you anxious.

Positive thoughts

Thelegend27
23-05-17, 17:08
I actually didn't even think about this node until just now when I got back on here. It's not tender anymore, or as least I don't think, I havent poked it.