PDA

View Full Version : Leg pain freaking me out :(

MissEmilia
24-05-17, 13:15
Hi everyone,

Having a pretty crappy time here. On monday my right leg was a little sore, but went away after a while. Fast forward to last night, it started to feel uncomfortable - but then today it has started to have a dull ache in my calf and the top of my leg. No big pain, just a bit achey. I keep scaring myself about it though, thinking it's DVT/blood clot as i'm not used to leg pain :( my calf muscle is sore and hurts when i move my foot around in a circular motion, and it hurt when i squatted down to pick something up earlier. i just feel so crappy because it's my dad's birthday and i can't stop having panic over it...hugs needed. :(

MissEmilia
26-05-17, 15:45
A few days later and just a quick update, I feel like i'm going crazy!

My little anxiety alarm in my head is saying I have DVT, but I would rate the pain only a 2/10, there is no swelling, no redness, not hot to touch...it's just a weird feeling in just one of my legs. When I squish my calf it doesn't feel hard or anything, and I have no varicose veins and when i'm in bed it just goes away and I sleep perfectly fine. I am just so annoyed now because I can't sit on a chair for an hour without it coming back. :(

One other thing is that i've just stopped wearing some skinny jeans that were maybe a bit too tight for me...what have I done to my leg argggggh :mad:

Nicoline1990
26-05-17, 17:16
Hi Miss Emilia,

When i didnt had my anxiety under control i had leg pain and it drove me crazy! Looking up all kind of diseases but you know what? It really is stress! When i started to talk about the leg pain with my friends they where all like what are you talking about? I have that when i'm stressed out or after someting that gave me stress.. They where really looking at me like chill out, nothing to worry about (my friends didnt know how big my anxiety was back then..). Because they dont have anxiety or panic attacks i could really settle down and chill.. Took some warm baths and the leg pain gradually went away. But you know... sometimes when i'm stressed out, i get the leg pain again.. Some people are more sensitive to it..

I hope it calms you down.. I know how horrible it is!

Take care!

PS. My native language is Dutch, sorry for spelling mistakes.