PDA

View Full Version : Julian Assange

Noivous
24-05-17, 17:45
I like the guy...and Snowden too.

http://www.australiannationalreview.com/sweden-drops-charges-whats-julian-assange/

Hollow
24-05-17, 18:07
Sometimes i think Assange and Snowden are agents of the deep state.I mean the stuff that wikileaks put out hasn't really hurt the deep state, sure it caused some damage to the Hillary campaign but that could because at that point the globalists switched sides and began supporting Trump. If these guys were the real deal they wouldn't be getting this much coverage in the controlled media.

Noivous
24-05-17, 18:15
I don't think that but it's an interesting theory. I think they're legit. They're both in exile. Assange hasn't even seen his kids grow up. But who knows.

MyNameIsTerry
19-06-17, 05:59
The blokes locked up in the embassy afraid to leave yet he still gets Pamela Anderson!

Jammy git! :biggrin:

Maybe he will be the subject of his own leak when she pops around with the video recorder? :winks:

mezzaninedoor
05-07-17, 10:42
Assange is an enigma to me, I think what hes doing is important BUT then you feel that his arrogance has now rocketed into another dimension

Snowden, I would like to understand more about him, is there a film coming out?

MyNameIsTerry
05-07-17, 15:50
Assange is an enigma to me, I think what hes doing is important BUT then you feel that his arrogance has now rocketed into another dimension

The Snowden film came out a while ago. It's been on DVD for months.

Hollow
07-07-17, 11:27

Assange it seems is working for the deep state, the information he has put has only damaged world leaders and countries that are fighting back against US and it's lackies . For example wikileaks released personal emails of Assad and his wife in order to damage their reputation in the eyes of their people. He was also supporting the fake revolution in Syria in the beginning. Wikileaks has not released anything that damages governments of US, Israel, France or Britain, this tells us who Assange's masters are.

Snowden is the same, whatever he has "revealed" was already common knowledge, most people knew that data was already being directly taken from the fibre optical cables.

https://kendoc911.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/assange.jpg?w=640