PDA

View Full Version : Eyes hurt

Hypomean
25-05-17, 07:09
Hey
Guys so I'm here dealing since the morning with stinging in both eyes like when your eyes are dry and they sting. Like that but worse. They are constantly tearing because of it. And right now my ears and throAt are starting to get Ian itch to them that scares me. I also am dealing with some sneezing. I've sneed a couple of times today when usually it's a ear occurrence.
Also today for some reason I woke up at 6 went to sleep at 9 am and woke up at 1230 pm with the stinging eyes. Two nights ago I fell asleep with a headache that was just killing me. So I don't know if this could be related to what I'm going through?

---------- Post added at 06:09 ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 ----------

I can't catch a break from my anxiety demons. For all I know it could be allergies or a cold coming on and I'm here freaking out that I'm dying

Melonpony
25-05-17, 16:04
It does sound like a cold or allergies.
If you get dry eyes, I recommend organic cold pressed castor oil, put into your eyes before bed. The castor oil cured my dry eye in 10 days, last year. Now it's coming back, so I'm back to the castor oil!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phuzella
25-05-17, 17:17
Allergies

HopelessWorrier2011
25-05-17, 23:10
I am going through the exact same thing at the moment it started about 4 weeks ago. I'm 35 and have never suffered with allergies but thinking I may have developed one x