PDA

View Full Version : Are breast supposed to be symmetrical??

Panda22
25-05-17, 18:52
I'm a 27 year old male and i notice my left breast is a bit bigger than the right one. Is this normal or is it supposed to be symmetrical?

I don't want to google.. I'm worried about male breast cancer.. I'm otherwise healthy (i think)

Capercrohnj
25-05-17, 18:56
Everybody is asymmetrical

Fishmanpa
25-05-17, 19:20
Are breast supposed to be symmetrical??

Only if you're paying for them! :D We're asymmetrical by nature both male and female.

Positive thoughts

Panda22
25-05-17, 19:39
Are breast supposed to be symmetrical??

Only if you're paying for them! :D We're asymmetrical by nature both male and female.

Positive thoughts

Hahaha that made me laugh. But thank you for reassuring, glad i didn't google

Annaines
25-05-17, 21:49
Yep, definitely asymmetrical! It's a pain in the ass when your bra only fits the one side.

mdel
25-05-17, 22:40
Oh, girl. I loved this question xD. I don't pretend to be disrespectful or degenerated but not even men have symmetrical testicles. :roflmao:
Me and my family are very open mind about our attributes, and I once heard my mom complain about her asymmetrical boobies.

lior
26-05-17, 00:51
Asymmetrical testicles are specifically for keeping things a bit cooler down there :)

Boobs are always a little differently sized. Apparently it's more common to have a smaller right breast than left breast.

snowghost57
26-05-17, 02:04
Oh lordy you all just kill me! TMI mdel but that was really funny, thanks for the chuckle.

Noivous
26-05-17, 03:26
Al Bundy says women should have 3 breasts. One in the back for dancing. :D

MyNameIsTerry
26-05-17, 05:06
Al Bundy says women should have 3 breasts. One in the back for dancing. :D

Al Bundy was happiest on the toilet with his paper :biggrin: Peg dragging him to the bedroom normally set off panic :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:06 ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 ----------

Asymmetrical testicles are specifically for keeping things a bit cooler down there :)

That's true, and they help your partner keep cool too by flapping about when in use :winks:...but less helpful when sand is involved :biggrin: