PDA

View Full Version : Full blown panic mode. I'm literally freaking out.

anxietysmymiddlename
25-05-17, 19:33
I have no clue what's going on with me... I am so anxious I can't tell what's going on with my body.
I was freaking out over this one lymph node next to my ear.
Now I think another ones growing on the other side. I'm so freaked out because I think if it's not lymphoma. I think I have a seveer infection of some sort coming from my dental. Cavitys. I feel out so of it. I'm so tired and dizzy all the time. I get random moments with my face and neck turning hot. I have no idea if it's my anxiety playing tricks on me... But I am so scared I'm going to die soon.

I can't even go to the doctors until a month from now. My parents need to wait for their new health insurance to kick in..

I'm so scared. I'm freaking out that I will die soon. Because in not getting help soon enough.
I literally have not a clue what's going on. But I'm getting so scared I am miserable.

Guys what do I do :((((

roseanxiety
26-05-17, 01:02
Try to calm yourself if you can. Doing simple mundane things like sewing, knitting , sorting things, can take your mind off of it sometimes. Try some deep breathing. Really concentrate on your breathing taking slow deep breaths. Do you have an anti anxiety med you can take? Sorry you are going through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anxietysmymiddlename
26-05-17, 17:28
Funny story/update, I went to urgent care yesterday. The doctor was feeling around them as if he couldn't find anything. I showed him and he said they weren't even lymph nodes. And that they were most likely pimples. Also even though my face was literally on fire when they checked my temperature i didn't have a fever. They did however find a minor ear infection which might be the cause of the dizziness. I'm at least hoping so because I still feel dizzy and extremely tired.