PDA

View Full Version : Struggling right now

Hypomean
26-05-17, 18:31
Okay
So I don't know if it's anxiety coming from stomach issues. I have bad gas and cramps, loose bms. I do know I get anxious.
I was lying down chewing some gum, when my hubs started talking to me I swallowed back excess saliva and it felt like something was stuck in my throat, I thought my throat got dry and upon swallowing you feel it get "stuck". Will I kept swallowing and I still felt something in there. Finally I took a big gulp of water and it went away. But as I went about my business I bent down to pick up a water hose when out of nowhere I got a salty taste in my mouth that came from the back of my throat I started freaking out that maybe I was bleeding from where I felt the discomfort earlier. I felt like I was going to throw up, along with dizziness.

Yesterday's post turned out to be allergic reaction as to what I don't know. I took some benydryl and the itchy eyes went away along with the scratchy throat. I mention the scratchy throat because that's sort of how it felt when I got the lump feeling. Only thing though is that when this happened I had not eaten yet.

I did voice that lately I'm feeling super stressed out over my in laws to my husband. He said it sounds about right cause my anxiety is through the roof. I know I'm on here more then usual, and over stupid fears. But if my thoughts and fears help someone see that they are not alone in their own anxiety battles. I could be writing more posts but sometimes reading other people's post about one of my similar fears helps me calm down and see that I'm not the only one dealing with this.

meant2live
26-05-17, 20:36
Anxiety gives me a feeling like I've got something in my throat or a weird tight sensation. I've actually got it right now and it's tough to get it to go away.

I know you said you didn't eat anything, but do you think you might have acid reflux?

I come on this site for the same reasons you state. It helps to see that others have dealt with these things.

Hypomean
26-05-17, 22:21
Anxiety gives me a feeling like I've got something in my throat or a weird tight sensation. I've actually got it right now and it's tough to get it to go away.

I know you said you didn't eat anything, but do you think you might have acid reflux?

I come on this site for the same reasons you state. It helps to see that others have dealt with these things.

Maybe acid reflux.

Right now I burped up acid but at the same time I swallowed down air and now I'm choking. Like seriously I'm not making this up. Very beginning of anxiety me, would be rushing to the hospital to check that I didn't asperate some of the reflux. Or die because my airway closed up. No kidding straight up crying I don't want to think like this anymore.
Im glad to see I'm not alone but saddened because it's a horrible thing to have.

meant2live
27-05-17, 19:48
I think it would be a good idea to see if your doctor would refer you to get that checked. I have an appointment for this Thursday.

Acid reflux is pretty common and I'm sure they will sort you out.