PDA

View Full Version : made myself anxious again

Annaines
27-05-17, 01:16
hello again everyone,
seems like my anxiety has made its great comeback. I've been feeling quite off this week. It all started with accidentally cutting the inside of my palm with a dirty knife. I cleaned the wound and there was almost no blood so I carried on. Still, some thoughts remained in the back of my head that something might be wrong after this accident. I've caught a cold in the process which didn't really help. It's been four days now and my anxiety has reached its peak. For the whole day, I've been dealing with brain fog and slight derealisation. It's now 2AM and I've already had two panic attacks since I went to bed. My palms are sweaty, along with my whole left side and back and urge to breathe deeply. I'm really sleepy, but when I put my head down thoughts start to race and I keep focusing on my chest discomfort. I really don't want to wake my mum up. I keep thinking there's something seriously wrong with me other than having a stuffy nose. I usually can sleep at night and reduce my anxiety before falling asleep. Not tonight, apparently. I don't know how I'll fall asleep tonight.