PDA

View Full Version : Fear of having tetanus

Artrunks
27-05-17, 18:13
do i need Tetanus vaccine? last time that i got Tetanus vaccine i was 6 and before that i got all vaccinea . what do you think?
i almost 18 years old now.
and this scratch didnt touch soil , dust or anything i think.(my first cloth was fall apart. but my sconde cloth was covering it.)
My wound is dry now.
But im so scared. Sometimes i feel pressure in my jaw.(i read about signs of tetanus).
I had health anxiety and panic attack before.
I showed the wound to the school nurse and she said its ok.
uupload ir/files/ulzc_20170527_190826 jpg
P.S: write dot before ir and before jpg to see the wound

Phuzella
27-05-17, 18:45
I don't for one minute think you have tetanus but if you're 18 now and last had a tetanus jab when you were 6, you should maybe get a booster :)

Phuzella
27-05-17, 19:16
The fact that it's not there when you don't think about it suggests it could be because of your anxiety. Try to stop worrying about it :)

Artrunks
27-05-17, 19:25
The fact that it's not there when you don't think about it suggests it could be because of your anxiety. Try to stop worrying about it :)

Yeah. But sometimes not. But if you say so. I dont jave tetsnus so i dont need tp be worry...:)

Phuzella
27-05-17, 19:40
The school nurse said it looked ok so believe her. Maybe talk to her about getting a tetanus booster jab so you don't have to worry in the future :)

Artrunks
27-05-17, 20:00
The school nurse said it looked ok so believe her. Maybe talk to her about getting a tetanus booster jab so you don't have to worry in the future :)

Yes. She planed to give me a shot.
Thanks for your answering

Phuzella
27-05-17, 20:06
You're welcome :)