PDA

View Full Version : MSN/Yahoo/email buddy with gad and depression wanted for mutual support and chat

Ellen70
07-05-07, 01:03
Hello all. I have never been good at making friends and though I have made a few on here since I joined, I could really do with some online friends who also have depression and severe anxiety problems. I don't work so I would like to meet people who can talk at anytime - night owls are especially welcome! People are so busy these days, it would be great to meet a few people who actually have the TIME to talk.

A bit about me is that I am 36, single, child free and live alone. I live in the republic of Ireland. I have had anxiety and panic probs since I was 15 and have had clinical depression since my early twenties. Loneliness can be a problem for me and I would like to hear from others (male or female) who are struggling to keep their head above water, like myself.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Eibhlin

LucyR
07-05-07, 02:23
Hello Eibhlin70, just read your letter, I would be pleased to speak with you.

Phill2
07-05-07, 02:44
Hi Eibhlin,
I'm in Australia so it would be "up late" there when it's daytime here so I'd have no probs chatting with you.
You can get me on Yahoo . My ID is jullip2000.
Phill :shades:

Ellen70
07-05-07, 16:29
Hello Eibhlin70, just read your letter, I would be pleased to speak with you.

Hi Lu, thanks for the response. My msn address is eibhin-0711@hotmail.com (also my msn id) and my yahoo address is eibhlin_07@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to chat you you soon, Eibhlin :flowers:

Ellen70
07-05-07, 16:34
Hi Eibhlin,
I'm in Australia so it would be "up late" there when it's daytime here so I'd have no probs chatting with you.
You can get me on Yahoo . My ID is jullip2000.
Phill :shades:
Thanks Phil, Australia is great cos like you said it is 12 hours ahead (correct me if I'm wrong). My best friend moved to Sydney a few years ago and he loves it there.

Is that jullip2000@yahoo.com (as opposed to yahoo.co.uk or another yahoodot something?

Hope to talk to you soon

Eibhlin :D

Ellen70
07-05-07, 16:37
Finally a big thank you to all those who send me pms with invitations to add them to my contacts - very much appreciated at this time :)

Love Eibhlin

Phill2
07-05-07, 23:12
Hi Eibhlin,
Not real sure about the address but you can just use the jullip2000 ID.
I used to live in Sydney but now I'm in Brisbane (GMT +10)
Phill

SANDYJANE
08-05-07, 21:40
i would like 2 chat 2 u on msn, mine is crazy.essex.girl@hotmail.co.uk

hoppipolla
09-05-07, 13:51
hiya do you mind if i add you too? we spoke briefly by PM i'm sorry if it was me who went quiet i can't remember, but i would love to chat again :)

you seem like a really cool person :)

oh maybe i'll just give you mine then you can add me if you want to! it's hoppimike @yahoo.co.uk (i put the space in as apparently it stops automatic things from finding your addy for spamming O.O )

Hoppiiiii!

Ellen70
10-05-07, 04:45
Thanks Mike, I have added you to my Yahoo contacts. Hope to catch you soon on there.

Eibhlin

tony
16-05-07, 15:27
i added you on msn metaltony@gmail.com :)

Ellen70
20-05-07, 19:08
Thanks Tony and thanks everyone who added me to their contacts or who gave me their ID.
Haven't actally spoken to some of you yet online as we haven't been available at the same time.

Had a good long chat last night/this morning with Hoppi - hi Hoppi, my fellow night owl :)

I would still be happy to chat with more people ( I don't work at the mo), especially people who are up until anytime between midnight and 5am or 6am. It is so lonely at that time of night but I can't ever sleep so chatting online is great company.

Thanks everyone

Eibhlin :hugs: