PDA

View Full Version : Need help please!!! Nodular melanoma!!!

FWT2000
28-05-17, 00:49
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum but it has helped me to ease my mind in the past for many times.

It all began at the end of February this year. I felt a kinda painful bump on my left buttock and thought it was a normal pimple or something. Then several days later, during shower, I somehow broke it and then I just squeezed it so hopefully the nasty stuff inside would just come out. A Black (very slightly reddish) thing did come out along with little bit solid pus, then small amount of blood was out. I didnt think it was something serious until I checked that spot on the mirror and found out it was a DARK BUMP (literally dark black color with brown border), my mind was blown to hell immediately (i was afraid of melanoma before) so I went to dermatology the following day and met a nurse practitioner. She looked at it and said it was something like ingrown hair inflamed or something and it was nothing serious, especially not cancer. Then my mind was settled and I went back to life without paying much attention to it. The bump then healed itself and does not feel pain anymore, but today I just wanted to check it to see if everything is fine and found that the spot is still super dark and looks like a raised black mole, then I began to think it must be something called nodular melanoma. Personally speaking, I dont really trust the nurse practitioner and think she just didnt grasp the seriousness of nodular melanoma. But now I really dont know what to do, I heard it maybe poster-inflammation hyperpigment, but I doubt it can be this dark. By the way, the size of the bump does not change nor the color, its just no longer painful and inflamed. But since nodular melanoma does not increase diameter much, it grows vertical rapidly and is highly deadly, my mind still cannot be settled even after three months

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

Oh just one more thing, the bump is about 4mm in diameter, and is just mildly elevated from the surface....like you have to being looking for it in order to feel it with your finger.[COLOR="blue"]