PDA

View Full Version : Asking a stranger out

Pete_uk
28-05-17, 06:30
I have major anxiety issues with various things mostly to do with people. I'm not social and have mostly been a loaner all my life.

There is this woman on the street who is a few years younger than me (34). I've never seen her with a guy, or anyone else except her parents which whom she lives. She got bullied a lot because of her looks. She's fit but some people think her face is a bit funny. I don't see it myself.

Anyway I've been desperately trying to bump into her and strike up a conversation and ask her if she wants to meet up for a drink or something.

In a slightly bad twist I went into my local chemist across the road from my doctors to get my anxiety pills and...
...guess who was serving. :whistles:

So to add to it if I make a stupid fool of myself I will have to face her in the shop :doh:

The thing is I have never had a girlfriend and I am SO lonely and want someone to want to be with me.

Barry boy
28-05-17, 07:00
Pete you've got nothing to lose except a bruised ego, just go for it mate. Maybe you could just ask her if she would like to go for a coffee some time?

I've no regrets when it comes to relationships, every opportunity that's come my way I've grabbed with both hands, and I've failed everytime:blush:

If she says no you could always find another chemist.

Go for it Pete

Anyway, she can't be that much of a stranger, you know a little bit about her already by the sounds of it?