PDA

View Full Version : Sharp radiating nerve pain throughout arms and legs

Regina1010
28-05-17, 11:39
Hi, I'm a 24 y/o female who is always been a worrier.
Since last December after the passing of my grandma, I had been experiencing chest pain for 3 months and have gone to the ER for 4 times in these 3 months but all the tests came back negative.

For about a month ago, I started having weird pain throughout my arms and legs. It first started in my left arm but it spreaded to my right arm and both my legs. I feel the pain in my palm and feet too.

The pain feels like localised sharp nerve pain that last for a few seconds each time it happens, but it happens every minute when I'm awake. So I'm constantly feeling the pain. The pain also occurs in different locations at the same time. TBH, I have already forgotten how it feels like to live a day without any pain.

Other than this localised sharp nerve pain, I also have this burning sensation in my palm and feet. I have also shooting pain in my extremeties especially in my toes.

Can anyone relate this type of pain or am I the only one who feels this kind of pain? Please help :(

pAULspybeef
30-05-17, 17:23
I totally sympathise with you as I've been getting this for the past couple of months. I get very physical anxiety and the latest it has thrown up is radiating nerve pain. Pains shoot anywhere in legs and arms and last only seconds but can go on for hours or most of day. Doc has reassured me it is nothing sinister and I can still do all I usually do although at times I feel bloody arthritic!!!