PDA

View Full Version : Tick on my scrotum, feeling anxious

RobinJ123
28-05-17, 12:45
I noticed a tick today after having a bath, out of all the places it had to be on my scrotum, I quickly pulled it out, I'm not sure how long they been there but I been helping on a farm and the sheep had lots of ticks, this was last Wednesday...

Since Friday and all through the bank holiday weekend, I been feeling tired, hot eyes, fatigued, sometimes cold sometimes hot, although it had been very hot lately and feel like I got a cold starting. I'm also having anxiety and nervousness now and then and suffer from it.
I feel like crap, thirsty lightheaded nose slightly blocked.

I pulled the tick out, then put dettol on where the cut is, there's a small swelling around there, it now feels so itchy and sore, and my anxiety makes me feel bad and scared.

Had similar feelings before the tick bite that comes and goes, but thought it's anxiety...

should I be worried about it? Would it be worth going to a&e? Or wait till Tuesday? I don't know what to do.

Melonpony
28-05-17, 23:59
I don't think tick borne illnesses would show up so quickly with symptoms.

I would call the nurses hotline and tell them what you wrote here.
Tick bite warrants a call in to a medical professional IMO, but I do not think you have lyme. That leaves a bulls eye target around the bite.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
29-05-17, 00:28
I do not think you have lyme. That leaves a bulls eye target around the bite.

And that's NOT a place you want to have a bulls eye target on! :ohmy::roflmao:

Positive thoughts

Melonpony
29-05-17, 02:04
No! LOL!
HERE COMES THE BULL!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RobinJ123
03-06-17, 13:48
Haha!:D
You know, the doctor said something similar too lol, I think she was trying not to laugh. :-p

Turns out my mind madd it look more bad than it really was.
I had to show it to the GP....how embarassing haha