PDA

View Full Version : Unbearable symptoms

tinkerbelle123
28-05-17, 19:11
I don't know if anyone actually reads or Replys but hey it's like a diary write it all down and let it alllll out :) a bit about me female 26 British and have a amazing 4 year old :). The other week my dad collapsed due to a ear infection but we thought it was something more serious for hours as nothing was coming back clear I was fine for a few days then I woke up one morning and felt completely weird like I wasn't me was like I literally was in a dream my own daughter wasn't mine my family weren't mine (they was) but it felt like I didn't really know anybody I even at one point nearly walked out in front off a car just to wake my self up so to speak stupid I know but I was desperate! And now here comes the brutal stuff from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to sleep I feel like I can not breathe and I'm always yawning just To get a breath please say other people do this. I dread going to sleep incase I don't wake up I have tension headaches and thanks to my anxiety I think it's a brain tumour 🙄 Literally can not win at the moment! When I feel distracted I don't notice my breathing but for a whole 10 minutes off feeling like me again my new friend A (aniexity) comes back and then the breathing starts and the derealisation comes back. I would love to hear about anyone else symptoms. Thank you for reading. :)