PDA

View Full Version : Can anxiety cause these following symptoms? Worried it's another issue.

Dynamito
29-05-17, 13:43
I have been overly stressing a lot lately and this leads to my anxiety worsening. My anxiety symptoms have been sporadic over the past few months but only up until about a week ago has my anxiety been troubling me again. I have been getting the usual palpitations, raised temperature/hot flushes, but a few other symptoms have been occurring over the last week or so and they are ear & nose congestion, and a little throat irritation too.

I know all these are interconnected, but it worries me it could be something else. I don't know if it's the blood pressure or what. I have been getting headaches occasionally, but usually they are mild. I went for a run this morning and have had a moderate headache all day, but I tend not to take painkillers unless absolutely necessary.

I also have upper back and neck ache, although I have experienced these before with my anxiety. It's frustrating because I am having mild panic attacks during the day which doesn't help. Also, I am unemployed at the moment so I am stuck at home searching for work, but I try to go gym occasionally or go for a run early mornings.

The thing with anxiety, it can produce a myriad of symptoms and it makes me paranoid about my health as I can't pinpoint anything because it could all be connected to my anxiety, and likely is. I just wanted some reassurance from you guys on here on whether you experience similar symptoms and how you go about reducing or eradicating them altogether? I am not on medication at the moment and I am trying really hard not to go back on meds if I can. I am determined to get over my anxiety without the help of medication.