PDA

View Full Version : anxiety/heart palps/ breathlessness

rachelkenn
30-05-17, 10:39
hi all. im new to this group. i have sufferered anxiety last two years in the form of symtoms heart palpitations, breathlessness, feeling faint and dizzy in a bad situation. hot n cold feeling in finger tips face legs...feeling sick and needing to go to the toilet if in middle of a panic. my question today is. im scared with these heart and breathlessness problems. i had a drink sunday evening, nothing bad , just lager. not over the top either tnh. yesterday i felt rough, achey all in my joints, heart palps, breathlessness too. like even more so than i usually feel. i drunk loads too...i dont understand why i still feel achey and rough today..and breathless..its like a massive panic attack...but i do not understand/ my concerns are ; blood clot ; heart problem undiagnosed had 2 ecgs one 3 yrs ago one 1 month ago.....please help..im so frightened. i have 2 young girls i dnt want to leave them.....thank you in advnce. i left work at half 9 this morning to come home cos i felt that ill. i never take a day off...:weep:

nomorepanic
30-05-17, 10:47
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

rachelkenn
30-05-17, 11:16
thank you. it may take some tie to get used to my way round. thank you for ur help. no offence taken x