PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have weird dropping sensation in the head

julia
30-05-17, 15:07
Hi please I'm trying to stay calm , it's not easy, but anyone have a feeling in your head briefly like a dropping sensation, I can only liken it to what your stomach does when going down in a fast lift I'm trying to stop myself running to Dr anyone please ?

saf138
30-05-17, 15:48
Very common with anxiety for me it almost felt like being on a rocking boat I also use to get a weird neck twitch that made my whole head jolt to one side.
Try to relax and calm down and it will subside all the best.

meant2live
30-05-17, 17:18
Yes, I've had this sensation. It's really odd as it seems to be random.

I try to ignore it when it happens.

Cocobro1015
30-05-17, 19:02
I had that once last year. Went on for a day and a half. Chugged a bunch of water and took an Advil and voila! It was gone. My bet is dehydration since it happened to me the day after a night of partying and being in the sun.

Jackrabbit
30-05-17, 20:10
Yes Ive had this feeling. I describe it as an elevator drop feeling. Or when you're on a rollercoaster and you go down a drop. Its basically that sensation for me but more so in my head and upper body. I hear its a form of vertigo.

jenni89
31-05-17, 06:28
Yes, I've had this happen quite a few times out of nowhere! Last time was while I was driving and it really freaked me out. It's a very strange sensation. I've pinpointed mine down to migraines and the auras I get. Sometimes, these auras can happen without an actual headache.